Apply for the PhD program INFORMATION SCIENCE AND LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES @Mizzou
Applications for the University of Missouri’s PhD program in Information Science & Learning Technologies
The iSchool at the University of Missouri welcomes applications for Fall 2016 for admission to its interdisciplinary doctoral program housed in the School of Information Science & Learning Technologies (SISLT).
Deadlines for fall semester:
Priority admission: Feb. 15
Regular admission: April 1
iSchool faculty are committed to collaborative, interdisciplinary approaches to their work, both within MU and among other research-extensive universities. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced study of contemporary learning and instructional theories (learning in the digital age);
- Human-centered systems design (e.g. sociotechnical studies, information access);
- Networked learning systems, including digital libraries and learning communities;
- Cyber-physical technologies (3-D modeling/printing);
- Information organization, seeking and use;
- Human institutions, including libraries, that support information access.
Find out more about some of our ongoing research projects here: http://education.missouri.edu/information-science-learning-technologies/research/. Learn about our faculty and staff here: http://education.missouri.edu/information-science-learning-technologies/people/ .
Assistantships with full tuition waiver, health insurance, and stipend are available.
SISLT Student Services Office
- Learn more: https://education.missouri.edu/degree/information-science-learning-technologies-phd/
- Apply: http://gradstudies.missouri.edu/
Come and Work with us! See you soon!
ContactDr. Isa Jahnke
University of Missouri
School of Information Science and Learning Technologies (SISLT, iSchool)
Director of Research for the IELab