Are you interested in studying at the University of Missouri and working with us at Mizzou?
We offer two Online Master programs
- a) Educational Technology with three focus areas -- we are under the 25 Best Online Master in Educational Technology Degree Programs
- b) Library/Information Science.
And, we also have a PhD program, "Information Science and Learning Technologies"
Go to our website for further information:
Teaching at the University of Missouri-Columbia , U.S.A.
- Online Course, 9456 "Design for Computer Support for Collaborative Learning", Fall 2017 (coming soon)
- Online Course, 9440 "Learning with Web-based Technologies", Fall 2017 (coming soon)
- Online Course, 9440 "Learning with the Internet" Spring 2017, 23 students.
- Online Course, 9440 "Learning with the Internet" Fall 2016, 26 students
- Blended learning course, doctoral seminar, 9410, Research and Design in Information Science and Learning Technologies, Fall 2016, 7 students
- Online Course, 9440 "Learning with the Internet" Spring 2016, 23 students.
Teaching 2011-2015 at Umea University, Sweden
- Theories in Educational Research, Spring 2015
- ICT in Education, Spring 2014
- involved in the course "Introduction into Applied Educational Sciences", Fall 2014
- involved in the course "Applied IT in Schools", Spring 2012
Teaching 2001-2011 in Germany (TU Dortmund university, Ruhr-University Bochum)
In my teaching, I conducted app. 30 classes (from 2001 to 2011) including seminars, lectures and tutorials for Bachelor and Master students (B.A./M.A.) in different disciplines
- computer science
- teacher educaiton (sociology and educational sciences).
I have a wide range of teaching practices and I'm supervisor for PhD students.
Workshops for Academic staff & university teachers
-- Didactical Workshops for university members, starting in 2008 --
Since in 2008, I to give workshops and offer continuing education for academic staff, university teachers and professors of different disciplines (e.g., in Math education, Social Sciences, Architecture, Physics, Languages) started at TU Dortmund university.
Such 2-days workshops embraced in particular topics like
- "Web 2.0, Social Media, eLearning and Co. in teaching and learning at universities" and
- "how to teach creativity in different disciplines" (together with Tobias Haertel, TU Dortmund).
- 15 interdisciplinary workshops across all disciplines
I also held those workshops at the universities of Trier, Münster and Cologne. In 2011, I organized workshops at TU Berlin university, University of Jena and Thueringen ("HIT" initiative).
I enable learning where Interdiscinplinary and subject-oriented didactical approaches can learn from each other (Jahnke & Wildt, 2011, edited book in German).
ContactDr. Isa Jahnke
University of Missouri
School of Information Science and Learning Technologies (SISLT, iSchool)
Director of Research for the IELab