Scandinavian Session @BETT2013 - The Learning Technology Conference
Scandinavia@BETT is a session at the BETT2013 conference in London.
At the Scandinavian session three cases of ICT in education from Norway, Denmark and Sweden will be presented. Peter Becker is Chair of the Foundation DIU/Stiftelsen DIU, www.diu.se and started this initiative.
"Three Scandinavian cases of schools meeting the future. Not in a full and comprehensive study, but a picture with some facets. The session wants to give you some of the experiences, some of the perspectives and some of the challenges schools meet. And how it's met by three Scandinavian schools and Municipalities." (from the DIU issue 01/2013, DIU_at_BETT_2013C.pdf (3,2 MB)
- 09.30 Opening: Peter Becker
- 09.35 Perspectives on School development with ICT, Professor Stephen Heppell, UK
- Introduction to the cases, Øystein Johannessen
- 10.00 Case 1: Nordahl Grieg, Norway
- 10.30 Break with coffee, tea, soft drinks and chat
- 11.00 Case 2: Sandviken municipality, Sweden
- 11.30 Case 3: Odder municipality, Denmark
- 12.00 Factors making ICT in education successful, Professor Isa Jahnke with Andreas Olsson and Lars Norqvist, Umeå university
- 12.25 Rounding up
- 12.30 Closing