AECT 2020 - 3 Events about UX for LX: Workshop, Panel & Book Sharing
- Workshop: https://tinyurl.com/y4g58rsg
- Panel Discussion: https://tinyurl.com/y6g5noyt
- Book sharing: https://tinyurl.com/y69uqp53
a) Workshop, "UX4LX Workshop - User Experience Methods for Evaluating and Improving Learning Experience with Technologies", Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 from 2:00 to 5:00pm EST, Online: Virtual AECT, City1.
b) Panel Discussion "Learner and User Experience Research in the Field of Learning Design & Technology", Monday, Nov 2, 2020 from 1:00 to 1:45pm EST, Online: Virtual AECT, Grand2
c) Book Sharing -- 2 books will be introduced on Saturday, Nov 7, 2020 from 1:00 to 1:45pm EST, Online: Virtual AECT, Grand8
- Real world instructional design: an iterative approach to designing learning experiences (2nd ed.), Author: Katherine Cennamo
- Learner and User Experience Research: An Introduction for the Field of Learning Design & Technology, Editors: Matthew Schmidt, Andrew Tawfik, Isa Jahnke, & Yvonne Earnshaw (2020), EdtechBooks.org/ux, open access.