Apply for our PhD program: Information Science & Learning Technologies
Deadlines for fall semester:
- Priority admission: Feb. 15
- Regular admission: April 1
iSchool faculty are committed to collaborative, interdisciplinary approaches to their work, both within MU and among other research-extensive universities. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced study of contemporary learning and instructional theories (learning in the digital age);
- Human-centered systems design (e.g. sociotechnical studies, information access);
- Networked learning systems, including digital libraries and learning communities;
- Cyber-physical technologies (3-D modeling/printing);
- Information organization, seeking and use;
- Human institutions, including libraries, that support information access.
Find out more about some of our ongoing research projects here: https://education.missouri.edu/information-science-learning-technologies/research/. Learn about our faculty and staff here: https://education.missouri.edu/information-science-learning-technologies/people/ .
Assistantships with full tuition waiver, health insurance, and stipend are available.
SISLT Student Services Office
- Learn more: https://education.missouri.edu/degree/information-science-learning-technologies-phd/
- Apply: https://gradstudies.missouri.edu/
Come and work with us! See you soon!